Badami Cave Temple is 458 kms from Bangalore.
The tariff which we provide cannot be found any where.
1. A Buddhist cave in a natural setting that can be entered only by crawling on knees.
2. The Bhutanatha temple, a small shrine, facing the lake, constructed in 5th century.
3. Badami Fort situated on top of the hill.
4. Many Shivalayas including the Malegitti Shivalaya with 7th century origins.
5. The Dattatreya temple.
6. The Mallikarjuna temple dating back to the 11th century, built on a star shaped plan.
7. A Dargah, a dome of an Islamic place of worship on the south fort side.
8. Vista points on top of the North Fort for the view of the ancient town below.
9. Temple of Banashankari, a Kuladevata (family deity) for many families, is located near Badami.
10.Archaeological museum, that has collection of sculptures from Badami, Aihole and Pattadakal.
Dial 080 4133 4144 for out station cab or out station taxi.
Our Main Aim is to Exceed your Expectation by giving you Excellent and timely Service and look for a long term relationship.